Patch notes for alpha 0.1.3
A bit of UI cleaning up and fixing game-breaking bugs is on today’s menu!
- The recruitment tabs have been merged into the Recruitment tab on the right side of the Tavern interface.
- You can now increase your Adventurers experience level by using the Power-up function, use the star icon button ingame to access it!
- Added a new animation more clearly indicating a success when upgrading items.
- Both the recruitment tab and the daily adventurer recruitment now have on hold functionalities.
- You should now get the on hold information faster!
- We also did some balancing to tier 1 content.
- The camera should no longer be moved when using the user interface during combat.
- You should no longer be able to upgrade items to +11 or more, whoops!
- Also the endless loop of doom if closing the upgrade window while upgrading has been banished, begone vile creature.
- We calmed the Elven Elementalist down, instead of reacting like a scared goat and freezing up when being attacked, she should now properly take her combat stance.
We hope you enjoyed this weeks content, next week we have a special surprise for all you fashion hunters out there!
– Mitja Penca, Community Manager