A whole new concept for adventurers and items has come to Journey Online and it is called Item augmentation. With it you can scale your items to a much higher stat value than before. Because of this, older items might not be as good as newer items when augmented to level 4.
- Items now obtain substats depending on their rarity. The max amount of substat to an item is 3.
- Common: 0 substats
- Uncommon: 1 substat
- Rare: 2 substats
- Epic: 3 substats
- Legendary 3 substats + 1 augmentation roll.
- Item augmentation
- Item augmentation increases the amount of substat or the value of a substat.
- Each item now has an augmentation XP bar. This bar is divided in to 4 levels.
- Augmentation level ups either add a substat or increase a substat value.
- To increase the items augmentation XP you need to access the augmentation window through the item upgrade in characater window and use other items as food. Once an item reaches level 4 augmentation (augmentation XP bar is full) that item will no longer gain XP no matter how much food is used.
- You can see an items augmentation level by how many augmentation power ups it has in its icon.
- Locking items
- You can now lock an item (same as an adventurer).
- Locked items can not be sold or used as food.
- Selling all equipment
- You can now sell all equipment from your inventory that isnt locked with one action.
- This action wont sell equipment that is either equiped or is an aura.
- Adventure respec
- You can now respec an adventurers talent points for 350 Platinum.
- This action is in the same window as Locking adventurers.
- Raid spawns have been greatly increased for individuals that are in low populated areas.
- Improved the power up tab for items.
- Items are now sorted based on their power level up, tier and rarity.
- Increased field and adventure XP for tier 3, 4 and 5.
- Bowmans PA and SA are now considered snipe abilities and have had their modifier reduced by 20%
- Elven Elementalist PA is now considered a snipe ability and has had its modifier reduced by 20%
- Elven Elementalist (Air, Water) SA hot effect has had its healing modifier increased from 20% per turn to 30% per turn.
- Female Swordsman UA hot effect has had its healing modifier increased from 10% per turn to 15% per turn.
- Goblin Shaman SA healing modifier increased from 50% to 70%.
- Monk PA healing modifier increased from 50% to 70%.
- Monk PA can only target the front enemies.
- Monk (Earth, Fire) SA healing modifier increased from 50% to 70%.
- Monk UA healing modifier increased from 60% to 100%.
- Mummy (Fire, Water) SA healing modifier increased from 75% to 130%.
- Mummy (Fire, Water) UA healing modifier increased from 80% to 105%.
- Pixie (Air, Water) PA healing modifier increased from 65% to 85%.
- Gnome Wizard PA and SA can only targe the front enemies.
- In combat you can no longer interact with units on the map if there is a window open.
- In combat you can no longer use multiple actions after 3 actions have been used.
- Pixie (Fire, Earth) SA now properly reduces RES instead of DEF.
- Mummy (Fire, Water) PA naming now correctly displays that it scales with DEF and AP (previously DEF and ATK).
- You can no longer select an adventurer to use an ability while he is dead.