Patch notes: 0.3.1 Adventure Tavern Board
The focus of this patch was mostly on improving the gameplay experience of the game. Major changes were applied to how Rosters/Inventories are loading. Since a lot of actions in the game directly relied on these to be refreshed, players can expect a better loading experience throughout the game.
There is a known issue with how HP is being reduced in group play. In this patch i have isolated and changed few problems regarding the distribution of damage and how it is synced through the group. While i dont believe this is the end of the issue, we are however moving towards a better fix in the future.
- New features on the Squad Window:
- Adventure Tavern Board – Players now see publicly pinned adventure groups and can join them.
- You can now pin your group to the Adventure board and allow other players to join you.
- Group leaders can now Kick other players out of the group
- Group leaders can now promote other players to be the group leader
- You can now see other players battle formations inside your group.
- In the adventurer window you can now unequip all items with one action.
- Fuzzy value on ability have been changed from 80%-120% to 90%-110% (This is the value that is randomly chosen and gives abilities a more dynamic value.)
- Lich PA ability dot has been reduced from 25% to 15%.
- Healing spells will now vary 10% depending on whether the targeted element is better or worse to heal. (Usual elemental advantages/disadvantages apply)
- The script for damage calculation has been improved. Ability modifiers on lower and higher ends will now no longer go in to extremes.
- Improved the loading time of adventure battles.
- Improved the loading time of Equiping, Removing, Selling items.
- Improved the loading times of Adventurer rosters. (This affects multiple areas of the game)
- Improved the loading time of inventories (this affects multiple areas of the game)
- Loading in to tavern for the first time has been slightly improved.
- If no internet connection is available at the end of the battle, players can now resend the battle result information once a stable connection has been provided.
- Failing to move to the battle because of connection issues will now return the player to the tavern.
- Squad icon in the tavern top menu has been changed.
- When in group play damage calculated has now been moved to the leader only and completely seperated from other active stat communication.
- Squad Title now properly shows the correct squad ID number.
- Passive ability glow in battle is now under the grid formation icon.
- Tower of Heroes monthly rewards have been fixed to show correct rewards.
- Casting Any kind of effects by non group leaders now longer dissapear on the first turn.
- Raids can now be collected even when the timer is from 5-0 hours.
- Raids are no longer shown if the timer has expired. (there was a bug where sometimes they persisted over the expired duration.)
- Earth/Fire monks now have correct skins for that element.
- Skeleton Warriros now have their own unique names.
- Fixed the description of Arcane blast to correctly represent the DOTs percentage.
- While in group play losing internet connection will no longer instantly finish the battle and assigning a loss to your side. Now it will transition to regular offline play. (Internet connection is still required for posting battle results)
Alas! Off I go to write more code!
Jure Veler, the Creator of Journey Online