Patch notes: 0.3.8 Blessed Raids
Blessed raids are here! These raids have had their stats pumped up by quite a margin. These stats should be matchable by a 4 man group of maxed out 9 adventurers each. For these raids its expected from players to take advantage of the ability combo system where the combo is executed by 4 correct decisions. Blessed raids are the last frontier before the level increase. While these raids have been released for tier 5 gameplay there will be a similar version of these raids at t7. Happy hunting adventurers!
- Blessed Raids
- Blessed raids have 2 themes. Spooky Mansion and a new theme Samurais Castle.
- Blessed raids are much tougher than Depth raids and will push players to even harder cooperative battle tactics than before!
- New gear – Blessed Spirit
- Blessed Spirit Sword
- Blessed Spirit Shield
- Blessed Spirit Staff
- Blessed Spirit Book
- Blessed Spirit Amulet
- Blessed Spirit Leggings
- Blessed Spirit Belt
- Blessed Spirit Chest
- Players can now see their ping to the server when in a group battle at the turn timer. (If the ping is gone, that means that player has disconected from the adventurer group and has resumed their gameplay in a local instance.)
- Depth raids have had their GOLD reward reduced by 20%
- Depth & Blessed raids have had their XP modifier increased by 20 times. (This will allow veteran players to boost new players through raids for good XP and Gold rewards.)
- Very rare items from depth and blessed raids have had their drop chance increased by 200%
- Increased chance of higher grade Depth Spirit gear drops.
- Shadow rendering graphical quality has been reduced thus increasing game performance.
- Chat msges have had their color palete changed.
- Goblin Shaman SA heal increased by 15%.
- Pumpkin Ghost PA modifier increased from 80% to 100%.
- Beast Rider PA modifier increased from 60% to 80%.
- Goblin Gunner PA modifier increased from 55% to 70%.
- Female Swordsman PA ATK modifier reduced from 100% to 50%.
- Female Swordsman PA DEF modifier increased from 25% to 50%.
- Female Swordsman SA ATK modifier reduced from 140% to 40%.
- Female Swordsman SA new DEF modifier increased from 0% to 50%.
- Female Swordsman PA and SA abilities primary modifier is now DEF and not ATK.
- Cannonner (Air/Fire) UA modifier reduced from 30% to 20%. New: This ability now ignores RES.
- Bards movement speed has been corrected.
- Adventurers passive abilities will no longer create issues when those adventurers die at the start of each new turn.
- When the chat disconects due to internet connectivity issues, it will now try to properly reconnect again (This bug was shown as blinking dark lines next to chat bubble.).