Patch notes: 0.4.2 Guild Ranking & Imperial Archer
Here we go with a new quick 2 week patch. With it i am proud to say that we had our community member Pere helping us with a certain graphic for the new Adventurer! This new Adventurer brings with a new concept of passive abilities that trigger on attacks. So new future possibilities open up from this point on.
- Summon limits
- Players will now obtain S and A grade characters at a 100% rate if the max amount of summons without has been reached.
- A grade – 125
- S grade – 500
- After obtaining the individual S or A grade summon the counter is reset.
- Imperial Archer (A Grade) – A new adventurer joins Journey Online
- Air & Earth
- Splintering Arrow – Target and behind high scaling ATK
- Debilitating Shot – Target and behind high scaling ATK. Increases ATK modifier for 20% for each removed enchantment of the primary enemy target.
- Reactive shot (passive) – Whenever the archer is hit with a damaging ability, the archer shoots a random target with his highest scaling modifier doing true damage.
- Water & Fire
- Barbed arrow – Single target high scaling ATK, ENREG curse.
- Cursed Barbed Arrow- High scaling single target ATK, applying 3 curses.
- Imperial Oath (Passive) – Deals additional ATK damage if the target has at least one DOT effect.
- Air & Earth
- Guild Ranking
- Guild ranking is set depending on a guilds contribution of XP meaning activity.
- Guild ranking view can be accessed when you become a member of the guild.
- Raid loading speed was fixed.
- Players can now longer join multiple guilds under specific rules.
- Guild listing now properly shows how many members the guild has.
- Bards passive abilities were creating memory issues in a battle.
- Cannonner passive abilities now properly scale their damage when leveled up.