Patch notes: 0.4.6 XP & Ability update
I want to push Journey Online to focus more on endgame content than the leveling part of adventurers for each player. In the recent weeks i have grabbed a bunch of information regarding the leveling curve and have implemented the first change of the new XP idea. Future iterations will correct the curve a bit. But the idea is the same. I want players to reach endgame faster in order to COOP more easily with same level units.
The second part of the patch focuses on Ultimate abilities. I gave all active ultimate abilities a bit more of an UMPHF. Ultimate abilities should feel powerful and players should create strategies around them. I will be looking at the UA active and UA passive power balance. Since UA got their CD increased to 10 turns (even though they got buffed), passive UA abilities might be a bit to powerful at the moment. Future patches could change the power balance between the two sides.
- Updated design of the character view
- Improved performance of all UI button detection
- Major increase of XP gained from all parts of the game
- Fields – 300%
- Adventure battles – 400%
- Raids – 300%
- Tower of Heroes – 400%
- Mansion – 200%
- Special fights – 300%
- Guild wanted quests – 350%
- Gaining each ascension level now requires aprox 3x the amount of XP as before.
- All active UA abilities are now on a 10 turn CD and cost 250 EN (Regular CD reduces and EN reduces are still in the game from ability level ups).
- At battle start all abilities that have a CD now start with MAX CD.
- All active UA have had their performance increased from about 15% to 50%
- Beast Rider (Air, Fire) UA increased energy gain from 60 to 70.
- Beast Rider (Earth, Water) UA ENREG enchant is now 2 turns instead of 1.
- Cannoneer (Earth, Water) UA ATK scaling increased from 60% to 80% modifier. Added combo finisher.
- Cat Samurai (Fire, Water) UA ATK scaling increased from 200% to 330% modifier.
- Divine Champion (All) UA DEF scaling increased from 30% to 50% modifier.
- Elven Elementalist (All) UA AP scaling increased from 65% to 80% modifier.
- Female Swordsman (All) UA HOT DEF scaling increased from 15% to 25% modifier.
- Glaive Warrior (Air, Water) UA ATK scaling increased from 250% to 280% modifier.
- Gnome Wizard (All) UA AP scaling increased from 85% to 110% modifier.
- Goblin Gunner (Fire, Water) UA ATK scaling increased from 110% to 130% modifier.
- Goblin Gunner (Air, Earth) UA ATK scaling increased from 145% to 165% modifier.
- Goblin Shaman (All) UA new enchant ENREG for 3 turns.
- Imperial Shaman (Air, Water) UA Best enchant is now 3 turns instead of 2.
- Lich (Earth, Fire) UA AP scaling increased from 40% to 60% modifier.
- Monk (All) UA AP scaling increased from 100% to 120% modifier.
- Mummy (Air, Earth) UA DEF scaling increased from 70% to 85%
- Mummy (Fire, Water) UA AP scaling increased from 105% to 120%
- Pixie (Earth, Fire) UA ENREG curse duration increased to 2 turns from 1.
- Pixie (Air, Water) UA RES enchant duration duration increased to 3 turns from 2.
- Pumpkin Ghost (Air, Water) UA AP scaling increased from 140% to 160% modifier.
- Pumpkin Ghost (Earth, Fire) UA Random curses duration increased to 3 turns from 2.
- Skeleton Warrior (All) UA ENREG curse is now 100% application.
- Tower Guard (Air, Earth) UA DEF scaling increased from 70% to 80% modifier.
- Vampire Lady (All) UA AP scaling increased from 30% to 50% modifier.
- Werewolf (Earth, Water) UA HOT HP scaling increased from 5% to 10% modifier.
- Tower guard Advanced protection passive skill no longer shows possible level ups.
And as a special thank you reward, we have decided to leak a few skill combos the players might have missed!
- 2x Light and 1x Fire will create a level 3 attack enchant that will increase attack on 5 random units for 5 turns (3 players required)
- 1x Fire and 1x Dark will apply 2 random curses on 3 enemy fire units (2 players required)
- 1x Light and 2x Water will apply 2 random enchantments for 4 turns on 5 water units (3 players required)
- 4x Light will heall all allies! (4 players required)
- 2x Earth will do true damage to 3 random enemies! (2 players required)
This was a little sneak peak, keep an eye out on our future patch notes for more leaks, as we hope this will help our veteran players, as well as our new players to bring their gameplay to a new level!