Patch notes: 0.5.3 Honor Upgrades & New Boss
- Honor upgrades
- These upgrades are purchased from the honor store and boost the stats in battle. These stats are only added when a battle starts and are not visible in the general adventurer view.
- There are 10 possible upgrades for ATK, AP, DEF, RES, HP and ENREG
- Each upgrade increases the percentage by 1%
- Miniboss feature
- Minibosses are smaller in size than bosses and are only 80% as strong as a boss.
- Miniboses are normally created from adventurer like units where bosses can have unique skills that are not bound by regular adventurer calculations.
- Patched Bear Boss
- New boss in spooky mansion and Spooky blessed dungeon.
- Werewolf was changed to a miniboss in Spooky Mansion and Spooky blessed raid
- 5% Increase of the bless raid spawn chance
- Increased drop quality in Spooky Mansion normal floors.
- Increased drop quality in Spooky Mansion on boss floors.
- Timers for reward calculations were altered for Tower of Heroes, Spooky Mansion, Tavern Defence and 1vs1 Arena.
- Boss units have been increased in size by 15%.
- Adventurers will now properly show whether they are available for power up
- Tavern Defence will no longer not calculate rewards at the end of the month.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Werewolf abilities were not properly cleaning themselves up after the ability has executed.
Alas! Off I go to write more code!
Jure “Ernil” Veler