Patch notes: 0.3.9 Max level 30 & Ascension Upgrades
Another 3 week patch bring us a bunch of new content for players to go through. The first and major change is the max level increase to 30. This change brings with it a bunch of new features such as items and field/raid content. With the new adventurer upgrades, players will be able to progress easier through the spooky dungeon.
- Level Increase to 30
- level 20 evolve requires 4 level 20 food.
- level 25 evolve requires 5 level 25 food.
- Leveling from 21-30 will go slower than from 1-20.
- Adventurers can now obtain 2 new talent upgrades at levels 25 and 30.
- Level 25 Conquerer gear
- Level 30 Divine gear
- Level 30 Depth Divine gear
- Level 30 Blessed Divine gear
- Tier 6 and 7 depth raids
- Tier 7 blessed raids
- Tier 6 and 7 fields
- Ascension Upgrades
- Adventurer get ascension levels with each level after 30 that the adventurer reaches.
- Adventurers can now select ascension upgrades to increase their stats.
- Each ascension upgrade requires a certain amount of ascension levels and gold or platinum.
- An ascension upgrade can only be selected once.
- Adventurers can get a total of:
- 250 hp, 110 atk, 110 def, 110 def, 100 res, 20 enreg, 2 talent points
- Blessed raids are now 50% more likely to appear instead of Depth raids.
- Chest loot has been changed to adjust the new tiers.
- Tavern store daily and hourly items can now also sell tier 6 and 7 gear.